Fall is here, which can only mean one thing: pumpkin spice. It’s invading our coffee, our cakes, and our candles. Love it or hate it, you can’t deny that it is an official symbol of fall. While you sip your pumpkin spice latte and burn your pumpkin spice candle, consider making a delicious fall-themed treat for your pet.
- 2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Combine all the ingredients in the bowl and whisk together. You can add a little bit of water to make it easier to work with, but the dough should be fairly dry.
- Roll out the dough to about ½ inch thick. Cut into desired shapes with a knife or cookie cutter.
- Bake until the dough hardens, which should take around 40 minutes.
- Let them cool and let your furry friend enjoy!
As always, give your pet just a small portion first to test if they will react well to the treat. And don’t spoil them too much or they might get a tummy ache! Credit to Allrecipes for this fun recipe.
Become an Insider
Thanks for subscribing!
Oops! Something went wrong.