If you’re a certified #CatLover that loves spoiling your feline friend, we have the project for you. This cute little cat tent is a fun, easy craft that your cat will love. Give them a cozy place to snuggle when your lap’s not available.
- Two wire hangers
- A square piece of cardboard (about 15″ by 15″ would work best)
- Duct tape
- Wire cutters
- Hole punch or knife
- A medium t-shirt
- Towel or blanket
- Cut the hook off the top of the hangers with wire cutters and straighten out the wire. Then bend the wires into similar-looking arches.
- Poke a hole in each corner of your cardboard using a strong hole punch or knife. The holes should be about 1/2″ from the edge.
- Insert one side of one of the hanger arches into a hole. Insert the other end of the arch into the hole diagonal from the first. Repeat this process with the other arch, creating an ‘x’. Duct tape the arches together where they cross.Credit: Dear Crissy
- Use the pliers to bend the wires onto the bottom of the box so they won’t slip out. Cover the wires on the bottom with duct tape.
- Slip your t-shirt over the wires. Shift the shirt until the head hole creates a doorway that your cat can enter. Pull all the excess fabric, including the sleeves, tight and wrap on the bottom. Secure all the extra fabric on the bottom with more duct tape.Credit: Dear Crissy
- Put a towel or blanket in the tent to make it extra cozy for your kitty. Then sit back and let your furry friend enjoy! Special thanks to Dear Crissy for this awesome DIY idea.
Become an Insider
Thanks for subscribing!
Oops! Something went wrong.