With warm weather right around the corner, it’s about to be the perfect season for my favorite drink: smoothies. They’re versatile, yummy, and sometimes even healthy. By combining fruits, vegetables, and powerful superfoods, you’ve got a drink that really packs a punch. But you don’t have to keep these delicious drinks all to yourself. Next time you blend one up, make a bowl for your four-legged friend. Here’s a great recipe that you and your pet can slurp up together.
- 12 Ounces of Cold Filtered Water
- 1-2 Handfuls of Washed Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 Large Sliced Frozen Organic Banana
- 1 Chopped Organic Green Apple (core and stem removed)
- 1/2 Tsp Chia Seeds
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in a glass or a bowl.
This smoothie is delicious and nutritious because it has chia seeds. This superfood isn’t just super for humans, it’s also great for dogs and cats. It helps provide the energy and nutrients they need, like calcium, omega 3s, vitamin C, fiber, iron, potassium, and protein. So next time your pet is feeling down, try giving them a boost with this tasty treat.
Become an Insider
Thanks for subscribing!
Oops! Something went wrong.